School is out and summer is officially here! This year my daughter will do a few summer camps but I also need to fill in the other weeks with some fun activities that are very inexpensive or don’t cost a thing. Here are a few activities that we will be doing this summer! I’d love to hear your ideas too!
1. CountryVillage (free) - CountryVillage has so much to see! It’s fun to just walk around and enjoy the scenery. Be sure to check out the duck pond and play on the old pirate ship too!
2. Paint the Town - Get creative at Paint the Town! Kids can pick out and paint their own creation. Be sure to check out their daily deals.
3. Spray Parks (free) - Seattle has many spray parks and wading pools that are perfect for those hot summer days! Which one is your favorite?
4. KelseyCreek Farm (free) - Visit with the animals and maybe even pack a picnic! Be sure to save time to play on the playground too! You can also schedule a farm tour with Farmer Jayne!
5. Outdoor summer concerts around Seattle and the Eastside (free) - Check out this list for times, dates and other important information!
6. Museums - For when the weather is just too hot or it’s raining, I like to check out a museum. Here’s a great list of museums that are perfect for kids 5-years-old and younger!
I’d love to hear about the summer fun you are having too! Please share your favorite summer activities that are budget friendly in the comments below!