1. Art basket: For the budding artist!
Paint smock, new water colors, coloring book, colored pencils, and sidewalk chalk
2. Beach basket: For an upcoming trip to the beach!
Beach towel, sunglasses, sand toys and flip flops
3. Gardening basket: For those who love to dig in the dirt!
Seeds, character gardening gloves, bug catching box, gardening tools, watering can
4. Spa basket: For the girly girl of the family!
Bubble bath, nail polish, lip gloss, small purse
5. Inspiring Chef basket: For mom’s little baker!
Play food, cookie cutters, sprinkles, apron, cute cupcake papers
6. Racing basket: For the kid that loves things that go!
Cars, small race track, book about cars, toy train
7. Mishmash basket: For kids that love all sorts of fun!
Giant bouncy ball, play dough, bubble gun, Frisbee, board game
- a new book
- water bottle or sippy cup
- fun and colorful socks
What fun things are you filling your child’s Easter Basket with this year? Do you tend to lean toward food or toys or something else?
To learn more about one of Seattle’s best preschools and drop-off childcare programs visit www.blossomingbudspreschool.com and www.blossomingbudscottage.com.