Feeling overwhelmed yet? If so, commit to making this year your family gets organized for back to school. These awesome back to school organization tips are the perfect place to begin!
Make a checklist of everything that needs to get done between now and the first day of school, invest in a planner they are life savers!
- Fill in your calendar now with all important dates for the school year. Mark days like enrollment, open house, PTA meetings, and other upcoming events. Go to the school website to get a calendar for the upcoming year and write down all dates that pertain to your child so that you don’t have to juggle and reschedule later on.
- Ease everyone back into the school schedule by slowly going to bed earlier and waking up earlier. Getting into routine at least 2 weeks in advance will make the transition an easy one! You can also make the transition smoother by creating charts of things they need to accomplish in the morning before school and in the evening before bed.
- Pick a time of day to do homework, when it will occur and try to stay consistent with the time! Set up a homework station or study spot in your house where all the supplies your child will need are handy in bins.
- Set up a area by your door where your child can store anything that needs to be taken to school the next day; to minimize the last minute rushing to find things.
- Start labeling everything with your child’s name!
- Figure out ahead of time how you’re going to store your child’s artwork, projects, and school papers; otherwise they’ll quickly start piling up!
- Packing lunches can get stressful! Planning ahead is KEY! Check out our Back to School Pinterest Board for lunch ideas and more organization tips!
I read your blog, its really awesome,
I am seeing that you are selling home. I have also a site related to you.
A regularly asked question is is it better to rent your house or to buy it?. Very often this question actually translates into is it cheaper to buy than to rent?
houses to rent